The Interactive App and Game Development program at Choffin will prepare students who wish to enter the Mobile App and Video Game industry. This program will provide them with a vast knowledge in Design, Programming, 3D Art, and Animation. The skills learned throughout this program will open the doors to endless possibilities in industries such as Game Design, App Design, Film, Architectural Visualization, Artificial Intelligence, Augmented Reality, and Virtual Reality.
This program will give students a great foundation should they choose to further their education in college or military and provide an opportunity to stay current of the latest technologies.
Unity Authorized Training Partner
- First and only UATP in Ohio.
- UATP allows us to offer Unity Authorized Workshops.
- UATP connects Choffin students to a network of employers seeking candidates with Unity skills.
- Unity Developers is amongst the top 10 emerging positions according to LinkedIn.
Students in this program will learn:
- How to Design and Develop Mobile Apps
- How to Design and Develop Video Games
- How to create 3D Art for games
- animated films
- and Virtual Reality
- How to create 3D animations for characters in games and 3D films.
Teacher Contact Information
TEACHER: Donald Hileman
TITLE: Interactive App & Game Development Instructor
- Game Designer
- Mobile App Developer
- 3D Artist
- Jr. Programmer
Certification: CompTIA, Microsoft Technology Associate, IC3, Microsoft Office Specialist, OSHA 10-Hour, First Aid/CPR
- Kent State
Credits from the course carry to these colleges.